If the Governments decisions make it impossible to give lessons due to Covid-19, the full course costs will be reimbursed. Otherwise the normal terms and conditions apply.
The health of our guests and employees has top priority! Our security measures are based on the specifications of the Government and will be constantly updated and adapted to the current situation.
- Regularly cleaning your hands and wearing gloves
- Employees will be continuously informed about the current protective measures
- The protective measures are clearly visible and accessible to guests
- Employees with symptoms of illness do not show up for work
- Guests with symptoms of illness inform the Swiss Ski School Andermatt as soon as possible and stay away from lessons
- Wear mouth and nose protection if the minimum distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained
- Wear mouth and nose protection during gathering times
- Wearing mouth and nose protection in closed rooms and on the railway systems
- Observe the distance and behavior rules of the Government
- Use of the Swiss Covid Kontakt-tracing app
- Hand disinfection is compulsory when entering and leaving our premises
- Buy your ski tickets online
- Book your lessons online
- If you cannot book online, pay contactless
- People guidance system
- Mouth and nose protection must be worn by adults and children over 12 years of age if required by the FOPH.
- The ski school may change the start times of individual group lessons in order to adapt to the respective situation. This will be announced to the participants as early as possble
- Lunch in the groups will be staggered if necessary
- If symptoms of illness are found in children, they will be immediately isolated and must be picked up
- If ski races are allowed to be held, all award ceremonies will be held outdoors and without an audience
Thank you for your understanding!
- There may be waiting times, please be flexible
- Your data will be used for contact tracing